Holiday


Rafi      :"Hi abdul, how are you?"
Abdul   :"Hi rafi, i'm good thanks and you?"
Rafi     :"Me too"
Abdul   :"By the way ,are you have plan next week or next month?"
Rafi      :"why are you asking me that?"
Abdul   :"Because I want to take you vacation to Lombok, to Rinjani Mountain!"
Rafi      :"Wow that terrific, But sorry, I already have plans with my family, by the way what date are               you going to go?"
Abdul    :"I left on the 15th of september."
Rafi      :"Ohh dated 15 yes, It must be very exciting."
Abdul    :"But where are you going with your family."
Rafi      :"I went to bali, Precisely Lake Beratan Bedugul and precisely on the 13th of september,                       Unfortunately our departure time is close together, I really want to go with you, to mount                   Rinjani must be very cool."
Abdul    :"It's okay. Next time we will vacation together"
Rafi      :"Okay.. Already yes, don't forget to send a photo of you are in mount Rinjani"\
Abdul    ;"Yes i will send photos when i am there later.. oke goodbye!"
Rafi      :"bye!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Edu Passion

BAKTI DESA